The ISAPP 2022 annual meeting is scheduled for June 15-17, 2022 at the Dolce Sitges Barcelona, Spain. This meeting is open to representatives from ISAPP member companies, Students and Fellows Association members, and invited experts only. Two participants per member company may attend.
See here for the 2022 ISAPP Program.
Invited experts and industry participants, please register here.
During the registration process, each meeting participant will be asked to choose one group. The topics are:
- The impact of diet on health benefits conferred by probiotics and prebiotics. Maria Marco and Kevin Whelan, co-chairs
- Probiotic acute and long term safety: where do we stand in 2022? Dan Merenstein and Mary Ellen Sanders, co-chairs
- What do we really know about the microbiome and health? Karen Scott and Sarah Lebeer, co-chairs
- The small intestinal microbiome – an ignored/undefined therapeutic target. Eamonn Quigley and Purna Kashyap, co-chairs
- Establishing causality in probiotic and prebiotic intervention trials. Bob Hutkins and Jens Walter, co-chairs
- The status of ‘biotics’ in fermented foods. Gabriel Vinderola and Chris Cifelli, co-chairs
Members of the Students and Fellows Association, please see details on applying to participate in the meeting at the ISAPP Students and Fellows Association website.
Invited experts, see Travel Arrangements and Expense Reimbursement Policy for details on the venue, accommodations, booking travel, and expenses covered.
After the meeting, those eligible for travel reimbursement please submit the appropriate completed form by July 31, 2022: Reimbursement form for USA participants. USA Reimbursement form for non-USA participants.
Industry participants are encouraged to book their accommodations at their earliest convenience. Please see here (item #4) for details on booking your accommodations.
Photo used with permission of Dolce Sitges.
Registration deadline for the annual meeting is May 15, 2022.
Students or Fellows, please do not use this registration. See here for information on the ISAPP Students and Fellows Association.