COVID-19 and ISAPP 2020

At this time, we have not canceled the live ISAPP 2020 event. However, we are monitoring this situation carefully and will make a final decision no later than April 30. We are aware that many travel bans are implemented until the end of May. Please contact with comments or concerns.