The ISAPP 2023 annual meeting will take place June 26-28, 2023, in Denver, Colorado, USA.
This meeting is open to representatives from ISAPP member companies, selected Students and Fellows Association members, and invited experts only.
The conference venue, The Brown Palace Hotel, is a historical landmark in downtown Denver. Considered one of the country’s premier hotels from the day it opened August 12, 1892, the Brown Palace has long attracted presidents, royalty and celebrities. Our ISAPP meeting participants will fit right in! See here for more information about this unique property. Some meeting events will be held a 5-minute walk away in the University Club, a private club established in Denver in 1891 to promote social exchange and encourage the currency of knowledge.
The 2023 program will comprise an interactive session to kick off the meeting, invited lectures, student/fellow and industry short research lectures, the Late-Breaking News session, and networking with leaders in the field.
Each participant selects one discussion group when registering. Discussion group topics for 2023 are:
- Use of probiotics and prebiotics in agricultural and companion animals. Kelly Swanson and George Fahey, chairs.
- Keeping healthy people healthy. What is needed to provide evidence that an intervention can improve health? Dan Merenstein and Dan Tancredi, chairs.
- Is there a role for the human microbiome in eliciting probiotic conferred health benefits? Maria Marco, Chair.
- Is there an effective approach to rational design and validation of prebiotics to target members of the microbiota? Bob Hutkins, chair.
- How does the development pipeline differ between microbiome-based therapeutics and traditional probiotics for foods/supplements? Sarah Lebeer and Bruno Pot, chairs.
- Can C. difficile infections be prevented with bacteriotherapy? Eamonn Quigley and Colleen Kelly, chairs.
2023 Preliminary Program & Discussion Group Descriptions are coming soon
ISAPP IAC corporate member participants, book your accommodations at the Brown Palace Hotel here. (Invited experts and SFA members should NOT book via this link.)
There is no cost to register for eligible meeting participants. SFA members, in order to be considered for one of the limit student slots, please submit your abstract here. Do not register using the main conference link.
See Venue, Travel and Expense Reimbursement Information for details on booking travel and accommodations, as well we expenses covered.
After the meeting, those eligible for travel reimbursement please submit the appropriate completed form by July 31, 2023.
Reimbursement form for USA participants, coming soon.
Reimbursement form for non-USA participants, coming soon.
Photos courtesy of Brown Palace Hotel & Spa