Photo by http://benvandenbroecke.be/ Copyright, ISAPP 2019.
ISAPP is a non-profit, scientific organization run by a Board of Directors. Since ISAPP is not a member-run organization, it does not have membership for individuals. The ISAPP Board of Directors steers the organization, with input from industry members, to accomplish ISAPP’s mission.
Everyone is welcome to stay up-to-date on the organization’s activities by signing up to receive our monthly newsletter and updates. Companies aligned with ISAPP’s mission to advance the science of probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics, postbiotics or fermented foods may become members of ISAPP.
Benefits for members
- Participation in ISAPP’s Industry Advisory Committee (IAC). This group advises ISAPP on issues of interest and helps shape the organization’s activities.
- Participation of 2 member company representatives in the ISAPP annual meeting. No registration fee for this meeting is charged. Attendance at ISAPP’s annual meeting is usually restricted to globally-recognized academic experts invited for their knowledge of the topics being addressed at the meeting, as well as IAC members and students. Find out more about ISAPP’s annual meeting here.
- Participation as a collaborative group of industry and academic scientists with a common mission to advance the science of probiotics, prebiotics, and related substances.
- IAC members can connect with ISAPP’s network of students and fellows to build relationships with some of the rising stars in related scientific fields.
- IAC members have access to member-only content including webinars and monthly newsletters, to keep members apprised of ISAPP activities and gather input on various initiatives. A password-protected archive of this members-only newsletter can be found here. (IAC members, please contact email@example.com
- Through their support of ISAPP, member companies make possible ISAPP’s many activities, including publishing consumer-friendly infographics and videos, peer reviewed publications on timely scientific and regulatory topics, blog posts on current issues, and much more (see www.isappscience.org).
Paying annual dues
All IAC members will receive an invoice for ISAPP annual dues, typically in December for the following year’s membership. If you have arranged to pay these by credit card, please click below.