September 8, 2017 2017 Annual Meeting Report Now Available
September 9, 2017. The 2017 Annual Meeting Report is now available. Read about the meeting including summaries from six discussion groups:
· How do we fully leverage the well-established and documented benefits of probiotics and prebiotics for the benefit of patients and the public
· Synbiotics –what are the advantages?
· Probiotic molecular mechanisms of action: where are we today?
· Identifying biomarkers linking the composition and function of the microbiome to health status.
· Diet-based disruptions of the microbiome: are they important and could probiotics and prebiotics modulate?
· New paradigms for translating probiotic and microbiome science into health-promoting products. Gregor Reid